Sunday, December 14, 2008

Awakening

I guess in my own way I have been getting closer to finding ME … meditating in a way on who it is I truly am at the heart of hearts. I am a compassionate soul: even-tempered, loving and funny. I am impatient at times, and always dreaming of far-off places to discover, but that is just who I am.

I have grown to love myself in such a way that is still new and shocking to me. So for as much as I want to regret going through the last year and a half because of the parts of my relationship that drove me crazy, it ultimately led me to this moment in time. I am back to the basics: all of my earthly possessions fit in one room, yet I wouldn’t have it any other way.

I love the way I have grown. It’s funny because I know to some I seem very immature, however I know I am the most mature I have ever been. There is harmony in my heart and a joyful song in my soul. I have realized that my strength comes from places previously thought of as weaknesses. I am able to truly forgive and embrace the impact my endurances have made on my character. It is an empowering thought to know I am completely responsible for the path I take in this world. There is beauty in surrender and freedom in truth.


December 14, 2008 - NV

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home