Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Molten Sunrise

I saw the most gorgeous vision this morning.
The sun was coming up like a molten sunrise.
The view was awe inspiring.
What an absolutely beautiful morning!
The kind of day that made you want to sing.
The sunshine peaking out between the clouds
resembled lava still sparkling with life,
despite its heat being dulled by the cool air.
It felt almost surreal, borderline fake;
like I was looking at a postcard of an exotic landscape.
Yet I drive by this same spot every morning.
How could I have missed so many days like today?
Somehow the dark cloud that I allow to hover over me,
has been hindering my ability to really see.
Enough is enough.
Today I stop hiding underneath my fears
and step openly in to the light.

November 27, 2007 - NV

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home