Monday, April 28, 2008

Morro Bay

Pure tranquility. We found a spot at the Morro Bay State Beach to lay our blanket down and spread out. Barely anyone out at this beach: A group of volleyball players, a couple of surfers, a family walking along the shore and us.

A nice hot day, soft breeze, light waves, sparkling water, a solitary bird gliding above – a picturesque scene. So calm and quiet that you can actually hear the music of the ocean.

How I absolutely love the ocean. Every time I am here I feel like I have come home. The stresses of everyday life are long forgotten and peace overtakes you: mind, body and soul.

As soon as we took off our shoes and our feet sunk in to the hot, smooth sand, I let out a sigh of relief and gratitude. The ability to enjoy the serene beauty and comfort of the beach is a true gift.

Every time I am here, the water offers me words of wisdom. Today, the message is literally ENJOY. “Take in the view, slow down your thoughts, connect to your heart and soak in the sun.”
April 26, 2008 - NV

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home